- You email the Registrations Secretary Dave Timson (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request a sail number.
- The Registrations Secretary will confirm the next sequential number and will advise that this will be issued to you when the new boat registration fee (£50) has been received by the Treasurer.
- To pay the £50 new boat registration fee, you can either
– email the Treasurer (email@example.com) to confirm you have transferred £50 to the Association’s bank account (Sort code: 09-01-55 Account number: 35483708) with the your name and/or boat number as reference, or
– send a £50 cheque payable to British Canoeing Sailing Committee to the Treasurer (Phil Robin, 69 Elm Bank Gardens, London SW13 0NX).
- The Treasurer will confirm to the Registrations Secretary when payment has been made and the sail number will be issued.
- Once you have got the boat measured (measurement forms are on the website) and assuming it complies with the rules, send the completed measurement form (either hard copy or electronic scan) to the Registration Secretary, and the Measurement Certificate will be issued. Please note the number, weight and location of any correctors must be indicted on the measurement form as these are recorded on the measurement certificate.